Innotec Turbo Cleaner Kit
Suitable for all Variable Nozzle Turbo’s (VNT’s)
“A great and inexpensive way to resolve those LIMP mode problems”
Having sold over 500+ Kits now on Ebay alone, I can honestly say that ONLY 5 CLIENTS HAVE COMMENTED THAT IT DIDN’T WORK FOR THEM.
FOR YOU MATHMATICIANS OUT THERE, THAT’S A SUCCESS RATE OF Approx 99%
Has to be worth trying before replacing the turbo……… or paying a garage £200 labour
TO REMOVE YOU EXISTING TURBO, STRIP IT DOWN, CLEAN AND RE ASSEMBLE.
ALL KITS ARE SENT BY COURIER AND WILL GENERALLY ARRIVE WITHIN 72 HOURS. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOMETIMES DELAYS HAPPEN WHICH ARE OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, BEFORE LEAVING ANY FEEDBACK AND I WILL DO MY UTMOST TO RESOLVE ANY PROBLEM.
******BUY 6 INNOTEC CLEANING KITS******
AND GET FREE POSTAGE
CONTACT ME TO ARRANGE.
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NORTHERN IRELAND…(NOT SOUTHERN)
I tune cars every week and have done for years. First and foremost I am an enthusiast and if you want some advice, please email me or call me and I will try to help you.
Have a look at some of these reviews:-
Does my car qualify to use Turbo Clean?
Please refer to this website to see if your car has a variable vane turbo. click here
I have used this product many times, both on my own Golf MK4 PD 115 and on various customers cars and
………………IT DOES WORK….!
Usually, when diagnosed with VCDS (formely VAGCOM), the fault code will show as:-
17965 – Charge pressure control – Positive Deviation – Intermittent
This is an overboost fault code and is normally caused by the sticking vanes in the Turbo.
Other symptoms however can be:-
Sticking Turbo actuator
Faulty N75 valve
Faulty MAP sensor
Note:- It is always advisable to read any fault codes to enable a more accuarate diagnosis on your car. Limp mode can be caused by several diffferent faults, with sticking vanes, just one of them.
Turbo Clean Set is a specially designed set to solve problems of diesel engines in a fast and efficient way such as contamination and seizing of the variable geometry of turbos and catalysts caused by carbon residues.
My sets come with a full instruction booklet… They are easy to follow and trust me when I say that you don’t need to be a mechanic when using this product. Clck on this link for a brief guide
The Innotec set consists of 5 different products.
1. Turbo Clean 1 is a strong cleaner which is specially developed to dissolve carbon deposits in the turbo or catalyst without disassembling them.
2. Turbo Clean 2 is a specially developed rinse agent to neutralise Turbo Clean 1 and to rinse it together with the carbon and dirt residues.
3. Turbo Clean 3 is a very strong cleaner for the fuel system and the combustion chamber of the motor. The product improves the working of both the motor and turbo, and it provides for an excellent protection against new carbon deposits.
4. Turbo Clean Tube is a long tube to apply Turbo Clean 1 and Turbo Clean 2. As the tube is extra long, also turbos and catalysts, which are difficult to reach, can be cleaned efficiently.
5. Turbo Clean Card is intended to seal the turbo outlet, so that the turbo can be filled completely with Turbo Clean 1 and a thorough cleaning can be achieved.
- Very fast and efficient cleaning.
- Easy to apply without difficult disassembly.
- Improves the power and consumption of the motor.
The VNT’s ( Variable nozzle Turbo’s) and manifolds found in many VAG Cars are renowned for getting coked up. Many other forms of Turbochargers also suffer from this condition………(namely Ford Tdci’s etc)This product can resolve the problem without going through the pain of removing the parts from the car in order to clean them. Please be aware however that in EXTREME cases, removal may be the only way to fully solve a badly blocked Turbo or manifold.
I would also recommend that the Innotec Turbo Clean Kit be used as a preventative method. Dont wait until you have LIMP mode symptoms, as it is possible that you may already have caused some damage to your Turbocharger. Every VNT turbo car driver should be using this product to gaurd against premature Turbo failure.