Deblock Oil is a mix of quick rust dissolvers and lubricants, that largely exceeds the action of ordinary penetration oils.
Due to its low surface tension, the product has an enormous penetrating action, and therefore perfectly capable of dissolving tightly seized parts in the least accessible places.
Deblock Oil contains graphite. This means that not only is it more powerful, but it has a slightly lubricating effect for applications requiring lubrication.
The product can be applied on all types of metal. It can also be applied to sensitive joints, such as steel bolts in aluminium, to prevent damage when unbolting.
Because with trucks many mounting points are difficult to access, or are located underneath, the aerosol packaging is specially designed to operate in any position. These points are easy to reach thanks to the special unbreakable nozzle and small tube.
The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease.
Method of use:
Shake well before use. Spray directly on part for treatment. Let it penetrate for 10 minutes and turn the part loose. If necessary, repeat treatment.
Applications such as dismantling:
– Parts of the brake
– Parts of the exhaust pipe
– Parts of the Wheel suspension
– Ventilating pipe couplings
– Fastening bolts
– Heat shields
– The parts of a machine
– on each other corroded metals such as aluminium-steel joints
– Strong rust remover, loosens seized parts.
– Low surface tension; high penetrating effect.
– Quick effect on rust, dirt, etc.
– On graphite basis; lubricates during disassembly.
– Applicable on all types of metal.
– Repels moisture.
– Does not adversely affect rubber.
– Easy to apply; the aerosol packaging operates in any position.
– Anti-shock nozzle